Learn how you can become a certified Divorce-Lending Specialist
America’s Premier Divorce-Lending Specialist will provide a certification that will go far beyond anything known in the mortgage industry. Certified specialists will adhere to rigorous ethical and competency standards.
This questionnaire will help you determine if you have the “turn of mind” and aptitude to become a certified Divorce-Lending Specialist.
- Do I naturally look for creative solutions?
- Do I question “how it’s always been done?”
- Do I appreciate order but still think “outside of the box?”
- Am I respectful of other professionals yet, unintimidated by them?
- Can I create value by developing “win-win” deals?
- Am I more interested in helping people than competing against them?
- Can I see the intangible? (This is a philosophical question; but, think in terms of markets or potential customers).
- Can I write clearly and intelligibly? (How is my grammar and vocabulary; and, am I willing to improve if there is a deficiency in this area?).
- Am I searching for quick results or a long-term, sustainable business model? (Another way of asking this is, can I adjust from 60-day pipeline loans to 180-day pipeline loans? ….divorces take time).
- Are my ethics and behavior such that attorneys can implicitly trust me with their clients?
If you answered “yes” to most or all of these questions, AND IF YOU ARE INTENSELY INTERESTED IN BECOMING A DIVORCE-LENDING SPECIALIST, this just might be for you.
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll help you determine if this is worth your investment.